This site is intended to connect the Mason community with information about new models of scholarly publishing and communication. Perhaps you have a specific question in mind, like:
- What does open access to research mean, exactly?
- How can I protect my rights as an author when I publish an article, or even a book?
- Does Mason offer financial assistance to publish in an open access journal that charges a fee?
- What is a data management plan, and why is it required in my grant proposal?
- Where can I find free online textbooks and other educational materials to integrate into my class?
- How can I preserve my scholarship and make my articles as widely available as possible to the world?
You may have more in-depth questions that you need to discuss with an expert in that area.