Our Mason Publishing Group provides support and resources to the George Mason community for creating, curating, disseminating, and archiving scholarly, creative, and educational works. Offices and services include:
- George Mason University Press
- Scholarly Communication and Copyright Office
- Mason Archival Repository Service (MARS)
- Electronic Journal Hosting and Publishing
We offer a series of workshops and lectures on topics related to digital publishing and copyright. Some examples include:
- Tips for Starting an Online Journal
- Social Media Strategies for Scholars, Institutions, and Publishers
- Copyright and User Rights: A Field Guide to Fair Use and Copyright in Balance
- Faculty and Staff Briefings on University Dissertation and Thesis Services
Emily is Production Editor of Mason Publishing and George Mason University Press. Formerly of Sightline Media Group where she was the News Editor of Navy Times, she is responsible for the design, layout, and production of content across Mason Publishing products and platforms (e.g., books, e-books, online journals, web content etc.).
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 703 993-2427
Andrew is Digital Publishing Lead for Mason Publishing Group. In this role, they are responsible for both developing and managing Mason’s open-access scholarly journals and coordinating the administration of the Mason Archival Repository Service. They hold an MA in International Affairs with concentrations in International History and Economics from the David L. Boren College of International Affairs at the University of Oklahoma.
Contact: email@example.com | 703 993-3644